Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Girls Just Want to Have Fun

This week I am linking up with Dandelion Wishes and making my Happy List.  

So, what makes me happy?!  Having fun with the girls because I love being a girl and all things girly.  This past weekend I spent some time with my lovely sistahs.  It included loads Filipino junk food, boba, stroller bumping while shopping, and of course painting our nails.  Just look at all those colors!!

I was given permission to do whatever my heart desired and this is what happens when you give me full control.  I get a little color happy!   One of my favorites is the rainbow on her pinky.

But my ultimate favorite is the unicorn on the thumb.  I am no nail artist as you can see this is not perfect but it was made possible thanks to these super awesome nail art pens.  They are so much fun!  

Nothing makes me more happy than spending time with my sisters doing all the girl-y things we love to do.

Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. You are lucky to have sisters! I am an only child *sadface* LOVE the nails. They are so much fun! :D Linking from Mamarazzi's.

    xo,
    Ricki Jill

    ReplyDelete
  2. love it!! Sister time is most def HAPPY time. i adore my sisters and totally value our time together!!

    thanks for sharing your Happy List, i love coming around to bask in everyone's HAPPY!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love it! i wish i was skilled to do that!

    Come check out my Blog and Follow Me

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your email so I can repsond to your comment.