Merry late Christmas and a Happy New Year! You know that classic and terribly annoying song, The Twelve Days of Christmas... well that is pretty much how our December was. Seemed like everyday had some sort of gift or event. It was a jam packed holiday season, but definitely one to remember. Here are my twelve favorite memories.
1. A holly jolly visit from St. Nick. A sweet tradition for the kids and their Auntie Marlaine. It always reminds me of our time in Germany.
2. The Christmas card fails.
3. Our Happy Birthday Jesus Party.
4. Attending our first Hanukkah party. It was really neat to see how other cultures celebrate the season and the food was amazing. Yup I love having awesome friends who know how to cook!
6. Baking cookies with auntie.
7. Decorating cookies for Santa with friends.
8. Making ornaments.
9. My dream come true...
10. Our first snow.
11. All those presents under the tree.
12. Favorite present... the guns. Never ending Nerf battles.
Hope your holidays were full of many fun memories too!
Until next time. Toodles!