Wednesday, September 23, 2015

FLASH BACK: Our First Halloween Party

Halloween is a family fave!  I thought I would bring you back to one of my favorite posts to give you some new inspiration.  Enjoy my flashback to our first Halloween party!

Wow Halloween went by in a blink of an eye!  We had a blast hosting a costume party with some of the little ladies friends.  There are four things I always looked forward to in the fall and one of them is dressing up and eating goodies for Halloween.  It's these little memories that I want to pass on to my little ones. 

Germany doesn't do Halloween.  No trick or treating or costumes.  So, we created our own little celebration.  A little snip and snap from a stash of scrap book paper and a white sheet of cardboard and we had some adorable party decorations. 
                                                                         

The circle banner was so simple to make.  Just punched circles and sewed them together. 

And what's a party without some spooky treats.  Popcorn bubbling in the witches cauldron sitting right next to the witches brooms.

T Creepy olive eggs crawling on moms deviled eggs.  Not to mention some blood and bones.  


A flock of bats came and joined in on the celebration as well. 


Bloody strawberry lemonade for the mummys to enjoy and the kiddos had juice boxes.

It was a house full of little monsters all ready to play! The kids played, the mom's talked about potty training.  

For a craft we made some ooey gooey slime!



My favorite part was of course seeing the kiddos in their costumes.  I would have to say my dear friend is the winner!  She is preggo, so for Halloween she is a road with a bump and her son, the cutest bum I have ever seen!  Love it!
Happy Halloween everyone! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your email so I can repsond to your comment.